- 21st Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health.
- Friday, August 5, 2022, Lambeau Field.
- Doors for the event will open at 5:30 p.m., with the team taking the field for warmups at 7 p.m. and practice beginning at 7:30.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor.
- The format of this year’s Family Night will once again be a full practice, in order for the team to accomplish its preparation goals for the regular season.
- The evening remains family-focused and will feature a game-like atmosphere, with use of the video boards featuring promotions by Pizza Ranch and other partners, a thunderstick giveaway courtesy of Bellin Health, Pizza Ranch and Walbec Group, gameday music and a fireworks show at the end of the night. Family Night is a part of the Back to Football campaign, presented by Bellin Health. Other components of the campaign include Packers training camp and Packers preseason games.
- Tickets will go on sale Wednesday, June 29, at 10 a.m.
- Tickets again are mobile only and priced at $10, available for purchase solely online through Ticketmaster at Ticketmaster.com.
- There will be a limit of 10 tickets per purchase during the first day of ticket sales.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- A group ticket program (minimum of 50 tickets) will be offered again.
- The application form is available online at https://pckrs.com/fn2022, in person at the Packers ticket office or can be requested to be sent by calling 920/569-7501.
- Group ticket orders are restricted to approved groups and organizations, and are to be used for the sole purpose of accommodating a group or organizational outing.
- Resale is prohibited.
- Parking for the event will be $5, with net proceeds to benefit Meijer Simply Give and its mission to support hunger relief efforts.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show – are canceled.
- For fans not attending the event, a statewide telecast will be available on various local and Packers TV Network stations. The stations broadcasting the event include WGBA-TV in Green Bay and WTMJ-TV in Milwaukee, as well as WAOW-TV in Wausau, WKOW-TV in Madison, WXOW-TV in La Crosse, WQOW-TV in Eau Claire, KQDS-TV in Duluth-Superior and WLUC-TV in Escanaba-Marquette. The event will also be televised on KWWL-TV and WHBF-TV in Iowa; KATN-TV, KYUR-TV and KJUD-TV in Alaska; and KDLT in Sioux Falls, SD.
Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. No bags or purses will be allowed inside Lambeau Field unless they are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and are no larger than 12″ by 6″ by 12″. Stadium cushions are also not allowed as a part of the policy, however, stadium seats and stadium pads that contain no pockets or zippers and are 18″ wide or smaller are allowed. Items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
- Noisemakers of any kind
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman’s hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12″x6″x12″.
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18″ wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.